American Brewery Lofts Development just announced that they are going to auction off their remaining 21 lofts!
On Saturday, June 26, 2010 these lofts are going to be auctioned off at 50% discount!!!
Historical elements have been preserved and enhanced ranging from over-sized industrial windows, vaulted brick ceilings, ornamental metal, terra cotta cherubs and original 19th century signage. Arched granite entries lead to a 5,000 square foot interior courtyard with original cobblestones. Period clock faces are mounted at the turreted peak, and Queen Anne style architecture is seen throughout.
American Brewery Lofts Features
- Original brewery space featuring arched granite entry, and exposed brick
- Distinctive Loft floor plans with ceiling heights between 9’ – 23’
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Countertops are a combination of Formica and butcher block
- Modern bathrooms with sleek finishes
- W/D hookups in every unit
- Individual climate control
- Units are pre-wired for cable and internet
- Additional private storage area
- Fitness Room
- Professional management
- Secured Garage parking
- 5,000 sq ft private, landscaped Courtyard
- Dual Elevator service
- Bike storage